Customer: any person who visits the Site subject to these general conditions.
Benefits and Services: https://flightdelay.fr helps these customers who have suffered concern with an airline and wishing to benefit from compensation.
Content: All the elements constituting the information present on the Site, in particular texts – images – videos.
Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as “Information (s)” which correspond to all of the personal data likely to be held by https://flightdelay.fr for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for analysis and statistics.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: “Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
A website : In accordance with the general conditions is a special place on the Internet, accessible via its unique address where a set of web pages is loaded via the user’s browser when entering the web address.
Indemnification : All the benefits and sums remitted by the Company to flightdelay.fr or directly to the Customer following the conclusion of the Contract, the methods of collection by the Customer of which are defined below.
The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “processor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: n ° 2016-679)
Presentation of the website.
Under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website https://flightdelay.fr are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in within the framework of its realization and its follow-up:
Owner : Microenterprise of Mr Yassir Boudda and – 1 rue laurent lavoisier, residence robespierre B425 59370 MonsenBarœul SIREN: 853 374 551 and Dinis Lacerda Magalhães.
Data protection officer : info @flightdelay.fr
- By visiting this website, you hereby grant your full consent to be bound by the site’s terms and conditions and all other conditions, in connection with and arising out of its use. Your consent is considered granted by using the service of this website, each category or subcategory of menu, section or subsection, as well as by the emergence, development and termination of any legal relationship arising out of and by use of this website.
- By visiting this website, you hereby give your full consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the use of the site and all relationships arising out of or related to the site. By registering and using the site, you are bound both to the current configuration of the website and to all modifications made to it, in the form of additions and modifications or development of new menus, categories, sections and others. If you do not agree with the above or if you do not want to be bound by the terms and conditions of this site, you are not authorized to use, visit or enter into a legal relationship with the site
- By your actions related to the use of the services of the site, you accept the “Terms and Conditions”.
- The use of the Site does not give you, as “consumers”, any property rights over the content, data and materials made available to you on the site.
- An IP address is a unique identifier associated with a computer, website or resource of a particular visitor in a way that allows location on the Internet.
- The site management reserves the right to modify the General Conditions at any time and without notice in any way to its users and customers, by committing that the bottom of the home page of our website is still related to the current “Terms and Conditions”.
- If you continue to use the site after the changes, you certify that you accept the changes.
- If you do not agree with the current “General Conditions” or “Legal Notice” or “Terms and Conditions” or any later version, you must not use the site.
- The brands, logos, trade names displayed on the Site or available on the Site are registered by the rights arising therefrom and are protected by law.
- It is prohibited to use the above in products or services which are not linked or sponsored by the holders of the rights to the mark.
- It is prohibited to use the above in a way that could mislead consumers about the nature and quality of the services. All actions by which, in one way or another, demean or discredit the holders resulting from registration, are prohibited.
- When you use the Site and / or the services provided on or through the Site, you may be asked to provide certain personal information which will later be called “user information”.
13.The information you provide will be used only to process your request for our services.
- Your “user information” will be kept on our server for a period of 3 months.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by flightdelay.Fr which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
The flightdelay.fr site is hosted by a service provider on the territory of the European Union in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n ° 2016-679)