Please also read our Legal notice page.
You can at any time modify or withdraw your consent from the cookie declaration appearing on https://flightdelay.fr
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files used to store small information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These Cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website works and analyze what works and what can be improved.
How do we use our cookies?
The cookies used on our websites are mainly used to understand how the website works, the number of visits, your interaction with our website, the security of our services and to provide you with a better quality user experience.
What kind of cookies?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to take advantage of all the functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze how the website works and how we can improve it.
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user: data for connection and use of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and use data
- for conduct optional satisfaction surveys on flightdelay.fr: email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): phone number, email address
How to control my cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies whenever you want – for more information, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already installed on your computer and configure most browsers to prevent their installation. However, deleting or blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the stability of several sites. If you decide to block our cookies, you will have to adjust certain preferences manually, each time you visit our site; otherwise, some services and features may not work.